There are numerous child play facilities spread across Sydney, but there are many reasons why the recently opened Planet Mino Kids Club is the best of them all.
Our centre was specially designed to give kids of all ages and abilities the best sensory experience possible. As part of our school holiday activities in Sydney, children can enjoy traditional classics like the ball pit and slides, through to the latest in technologies including the augmented reality interactive wall.
Even the littlest ones (aged 0-2) can enjoy our specialized area with a mini ball pit and soft crawling area. But beyond modern options, we still embrace the classics. Experience our giant ball pit, four slides, hanging walkway, climbing wall, trampolines and much more.
Keep your little ones smiling
these school holidays
Within our range of school holiday activities, there are also customized experiences on offer, including:
- An interactive supermarket
- The LEGO play station
- A Construction Zone with big building blocks and a crane
- A vanity area for the aspiring artists!
Children can explore, play and interact for hours. The Planet Mino experience will leave them wanting to come back for more!
Our features also include:
● Full air-conditioning throughout the facility
● Free WI-FI for parents
● Cafe with breakfast, lunch, coffee and children’s snack options
● Baby change facilities
● Underground parking with internal access as well as street parking
● Two separate play areas for children of different ages and abilities
● Full accessibility for those with prams and also for wheelchairs
● Birthday parties and venue hire options.
Come and check out the Planet Mino experience for yourself at 10 Smith Street, Chatswood in Sydney.
For more information, get in touch with our friendly team to have all of your questions answered.
We’re always more than happy to help.