Your child’s birthday party can be one of the most memorable days of their life! Planning parties in Sydney may seem overwhelming at first, but if you follow these easy steps, hosting at kids’ birthday party venues will be a breeze!
1. Find the Perfect Kids Party Venue
The key to a great party is the right event space. Do some research a few months in advance and pick a kids birthday party venue in Sydney based on what will be easy, memorable, and fun for your little one.
A child-friendly venue like Planet Mino is a great way to throw a party that is easy for you to host, and tons of fun for your little one at the same time. Planet Mino is safe, convenient, and exciting! Our huge playground and variety of roleplay areas will keep each one of your guests entertained. You will love hanging out with your adult friends without worrying about the kids’ safety. Best of all, unlike home parties, you do not have to clean up after the party is over.
Make sure your chosen venue has adequate space for you to celebrate. A function room is an ideal place to decorate, enjoy food and cake, open presents, and spend time with your guests. At Planet Mino, we have two different rooms to choose from based on your party size and specific needs. Our party rooms are private and convenient. Plus, they are the perfect place for your little guests to enjoy their fully catered kids’ meal!
Venues for Hire
Looking to book an unforgettable birthday bash? Consider a full venue hire! Having the entire place to yourself will give you tons of space and opportunity to create the ultimate kids’ birthday party. A great way to host a venue hire is by teaming up with another family to throw a joint party and invite tons of friends. A venue hire at Planet Mino is sure to be a party you will never forget!
2. Book Your Birthday Party Date
It is important to book as soon as possible once you have picked your party venue. Many kids’ birthday party venues in Sydney fill up quickly, and you want to make sure you get the perfect date and time for your little one’s birthday bash! We recommend booking at least 6 weeks in advance for a birthday party at Planet Mino. Here are some tips to choosing a time and date for your little one’s party:
Morning Birthday Parties Are Convenient
Mornings are usually quieter at play centres in Sydney. Plus, you can avoid that pre-party over-excitement. If you and your guests are still having lots of fun at the end of the party, you have the rest of the day to enjoy the good times! At Planet Mino, you can extend play passes for you and your guests to stay longer and have some more fun in our play centre.
Weekdays Are A Great Idea for Young Kids Birthday Parties
If you are throwing a one-year-old birthday party, or a two-year-old birthday party, consider hosting on a weekday. Play centres in Sydney are less busy, and you will have just as much fun!
3. Pick a Kids Birthday Party Theme
Finding party ideas is easy! What are your child’s recent interests and favorite activities? Here are some of our favorite themes
- Animals and safari
Your child’s birthday party is all about them, so pick a theme that will make them feel special! Read more ideas in our blog post about Kids Party Themes.
4. Get All Your Birthday Party Supplies
After you pick your theme, get the supplies together a few weeks before the party. Use this convenient checklist to make sure you have everything you need for an epic kids’ birthday party:
- Decorations – that includes balloons, party hats, signs, and props!
- Table decor – find matching sets that include placemats, plates, cutlery, napkins, cups, and some fun toys to match the theme on the table. All our party packages include Planet Mino themed table settings, so you do not have to worry about it.
- Party food – Pick food options that little ones will love, like chicken nuggets, pizza, mini sliders, or hot dogs. Planet Mino parties come with your choice of a kid’s meal from our cafe!
- Cake – Get a cake to match your theme. What will your little one love the most? Vanilla? Chocolate? Cupcakes? Or even a cookie cake?
- Goody bags – pick out a few toys, candies, or stickers to give to your guests when they leave. Our Planet Mino party bags make the perfect add-on, so you do not have to bring your own!
Keep in mind, if you want to book a party planner, prop hire, balloon arches, an entertainer, a custom cake, or any other party professionals, be sure to book in advance.
5. Go to Your Party and Have Fun!
This is the most important step. Make sure your little one feels happy and loved on their special day. At Planet Mino, you will have your own party host to help your day run smoothly. We want you to focus on relaxing, enjoying your party, and making new memories with your family and friends.
Why Planet Mino is the Best Kids Birthday Party Venue in Sydney
Here at Planet Mino, we want to help you host a fun birthday party as easily as possible. Birthdays only come around once a year. We are here to make it memorable for your little one! These are just a few benefits of hosting your child’s birthday party at Planet Mino:
- It is easy to book! Inquire online or speak to our friendly staff.
- Your guests enjoy a safe environment designed specifically for kids.
- You have exclusive use of your own party room for celebrations.
- Planet Mino has tons of kids’ activities to keep all your guests happy, including an interactive augmented reality wall, ball pits, a space exploration area, rope climbing tower, volcano slide, bouncy castle, roleplay areas, and a construction zone.
- You do not have to worry about the weather.
- Our packages include your choice of party foods that kids will love.
- Best of all, you do not have to clean up after the guests go home!
If you live in or near Sydney and are looking for a memorable way to celebrate your child on their special day, consider booking at Planet Mino.